Thursday 8 March 2012

Life and its moments

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8492742375806456919#editor

life as we expect is seldom the way we want it to be, sometimes within snap of a moment everything changes and you just wonder what just happened. In my case I don't remember a moment when 'things' actually happened the way I wanted it to be be it good, bad or a combination of both. As they always say being positive means viewing the glass as half glass full not half glass empty but can we always visualize it to be that way ? I am sure your first reaction would be why not; even though you at the back of your mind  might have had an itsy-bitsy moment. I try to be optimist myself, at least most of the time, but when you have had series of moments when you have experienced both goods and bads(later being more) you are bound to become a little sceptical at times. Hence you may have moments when you actually begin to view the glass of water as half glass 'empty' but again, hey its a perception that's completely individualistic.

In my 25 years of life experience, I have realized one thing, its good to live in the moment and make the best of what you have now because you never know what may happen tomorrow. In the course of thinking and planning for tomorrow(which I am sure most of the sane and sorted people do) we sometimes forget to live life momentarily. Because honestly guys, life is very unpredictable. You just don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. You may not be alive, you may not have the job you have today, you may not have you loved ones around tomorrow etc life could just present you with anything and then you have to figure it out how you want to deal with it. Even though when I am talking about living life as it comes and enjoying the present, I know its difficult for me to not to think about my future, past etc because I am not so powerful to be able to control my thinking that far.
If you are able to, kudos!! I try but at the same time we cannot really change the fact of life that is
---life has its moments and be it astrology, numerology,science etc we can never accurately predict what is going to be happen tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment